TARA Aquacheck Vials can test the presence of pathogenic bacteria in water which causes common water borne diseases like diarrhoea/ dysentery/ gastroenteritis. TARA Aquacheck is highly reliable and very simple to use. Salient Features:
- Qualitative results - Presence/Absence test for coliform bacteria
- No need to carry samples to a laboratory, Test the water quality at the source and the Point-of-Use with this kit
- Certified by Sriram Insitute of Industrial Reserach, SGS Laboratories India and TUV Laboratories India
- Each vial is for single use only
- Shelf life is two years from the date of manufacturing
TARA Aquacheck Vials have been supplied to various regions of India and Abroad for last 10 years. Clients include UNICEF, UNDP, Public Health Engineering Depts., Jal-Nigams, NGOs/International Organisations, Indian Army, and among others.